Friday 12 May 2017

Daniela Ion Inspires Women with New Single ‘I Am Who I Am’ | @danielaionmusic | Already an award-winning singer/songwriter, her music career started in her early teens, working with various record producers where her essence and vocal style was birthed. Born in Romania and highly influenced by the traditional sounds of folk songs and pop music, her song ‘I Am Who I Am’ is a product of her creative spirit, literally transcending from a dream into enlightened melody, therapeutic, even healing in the message it carries, being one of love, hope and inspiration. Inspirational songs for women and the creativity to be a motivational speaker has become the heartbeat of Daniela Ion’s new and upcoming EP to be released later this year. I Am Who I Am sends a message straight from Daniel’s heart to her listeners As an artist signed to ABC Music in early 2002, and having been the recipient of an Australian Aria Nomination, and a Golden Manuscript Award, it was clear that Daniela has the passion and drive to rebirth her amazing potential. Now, after 7 years self-reflection, Daniela has re-emerged in her urge to express herself musically again. “Life’s stories of pain, hope, brokenness and restoration began to pour out of me, I realised that a body of work was beginning to form, and in a way, I could see my own musical dreams coming back to life” Taking a leap of faith, Daniela stepped out to write songs that pierced the heart and resurrect the dream inside us. Listen and download it below’ The post Daniela Ion Inspires Women with New Single ‘I Am Who I Am’ | @danielaionmusic | appeared first on Gospel Centric. http://ift.tt/2q7XjBo

Already an award-winning singer/songwriter, her music career started in her early teens, working with various record producers where her essence and vocal style was birthed.

Born in Romania and highly influenced by the traditional sounds of folk songs and pop music, her song ‘I Am Who I Am’ is a product of her creative spirit, literally transcending from a dream into enlightened melody, therapeutic, even healing in the message it carries, being one of love, hope and inspiration.

Inspirational songs for women and the creativity to be a motivational speaker has become the heartbeat of Daniela Ion’s new and upcoming EP to be released later this year. I Am Who I Am sends a message straight from Daniel’s heart to her listeners

As an artist signed to ABC Music in early 2002, and having been the recipient of an Australian Aria Nomination, and a Golden Manuscript Award, it was clear that Daniela has the passion and drive to rebirth her amazing potential.
Now, after 7 years self-reflection, Daniela has re-emerged in her urge to express herself musically again.

“Life’s stories of pain, hope, brokenness and restoration began to pour out of me, I realised that a body of work was beginning to form, and in a way, I could see my own musical dreams coming back to life”

Taking a leap of faith, Daniela stepped out to write songs that pierced the heart and resurrect the dream inside us.

Listen and download it below’

The post Daniela Ion Inspires Women with New Single ‘I Am Who I Am’ | @danielaionmusic | appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
http://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

1 comment: