Tuesday 19 September 2017

AUDIO: Gloreysings – ”I Am” | @Gloreysings | After the release of her initial single ‘Yahweh’, Glory Effiong Eyo also known as GlorySings is out with the release of her sophomore single titled “I Am”. Gloreysings goes soulful and passionate, pouring out her heart as usual to God in worship in “I Am”. “I was trying to understand why things were the way they are, God before the whole earth came into existence and how & he was. God is an unsearchable mystery. He is a mystery, A God of love.” – Gloreysings ”I Am” was Produced by Mcjessiey for Relevance Touch & Mastered by KMS at Deuce Ace Studios. Download The post AUDIO: Gloreysings – ”I Am” | @Gloreysings | appeared first on Gospel Centric. http://ift.tt/2ymh9u2

After the release of her initial single ‘Yahweh’, Glory Effiong Eyo also known as GlorySings is out with the release of her sophomore single titled “I Am”.

Gloreysings goes soulful and passionate, pouring out her heart as usual to God in worship in “I Am”.

“I was trying to understand why things were the way they are, God before the whole earth came into existence and how & he was. God is an unsearchable mystery. He is a mystery, A God of love.” – Gloreysings

”I Am” was Produced by Mcjessiey for Relevance Touch & Mastered by KMS at Deuce Ace Studios.

Download

The post AUDIO: Gloreysings – ”I Am” | @Gloreysings | appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
http://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment