Friday 4 January 2019

Kierra Sheard Releases Visuals for “Repin’ My God”, Featuring Canton Jones | @kierrasheard, @thecantonjones | Kierra Sheard kicks off the new year with brand new music video (for the first 2019 #TBT) for her fan favorite song, “Repin’ My God” (featuring Canton Jones). Produced by J. Drew Beats, “Repin’ My God” is a fan favorite from Kierra’s GRACELAND (2014) album. Watch video below; The post Kierra Sheard Releases Visuals for “Repin’ My God”, Featuring Canton Jones | @kierrasheard, @thecantonjones | appeared first on Gospel Centric. http://bit.ly/2LPD4kx

Kierra Sheard kicks off the new year with brand new music video (for the first 2019 #TBT) for her fan favorite song, “Repin’ My God” (featuring Canton Jones). Produced by J. Drew Beats, “Repin’ My God” is a fan favorite from Kierra’s GRACELAND (2014) album.

Watch video below;

The post Kierra Sheard Releases Visuals for “Repin’ My God”, Featuring Canton Jones | @kierrasheard, @thecantonjones | appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
http://bit.ly/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment