Wednesday 20 March 2019

AUDIO: Kingsley and the Top Family – ”FREE” | Feat. Chisonia Ige | @kingsleytop2, @chisonia_03239 | Preacher and Gospel Music Minister, Kingsley Aderehor alongside his music team has released a brand new single titled ”FREE”, Featuring Chisonia Ige. “If the Son therefore shall make you free, you shall be free indeed” (John 8:36). Everyone values freedom, and there is freedom in knowing Christ, and freedom from sin. Download Lyrics ( Free by Kingsley $ D Top Family Feat. Chisonia Ige) Lead Declaration So now there’s no condemnation for those Who belong to Christ Jesus And because you belong to Him The power of the life given spirit Has freed you from the power of sin that’s leads to death Glory, Glory to God, Halleluyah Cause who the Son set free He’s free, he’s totally free indeed Praise the Lord (2x) Verse 1 When sin and sickness weigh me down I knew it will cost my life And I knew I can’t pay the price Cause justice and law demands I should pay When Jesus saw me fall a fall He has so much compassion for me He washed me with His blood And that He made me, He made me new again He, He said unto me my child You are free Chorus I am free, free indeed I am free to live not die Yes I know He lives in me Who the Lord set free (3x) He’s free indeed Verse 2 No more pain (Huuuu) No more sickness anymore Oh no more death No more shame anymore Yes He paid the price for me And washed me with His blood Who the lord set free, he’s free indeed. Repeat chorus 2x Bridge I am ( free) Oh I am (free) Thank you Jesus, I am (free) Am free indeed (free indeed) Gonna live, I will live (free) Oh am gonna gonna live yeah (free) Jesus died for me, that’s why am gonna live (free) I know that oh ( to live not die) Greater He’s He that’s in me I know (oh) Oh yes I know (oh) Yea I know He loves me yes (oh, He lives in me) Say e Who the lord set free (3x) He’s free indeed. The post AUDIO: Kingsley and the Top Family – ”FREE” | Feat. Chisonia Ige | @kingsleytop2, @chisonia_03239 | appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/2Foi56F

Preacher and Gospel Music Minister, Kingsley Aderehor alongside his music team has released a brand new single titled ”FREE”, Featuring Chisonia Ige.

“If the Son therefore shall make you free, you shall be free indeed” (John 8:36).

Everyone values freedom, and there is freedom in knowing Christ, and freedom from sin.

Download

Lyrics ( Free by Kingsley $ D Top Family Feat. Chisonia Ige)

Lead Declaration
So now there’s no condemnation for those
Who belong to Christ Jesus
And because you belong to Him
The power of the life given spirit
Has freed you from the power of sin that’s leads to death
Glory, Glory to God, Halleluyah
Cause who the Son set free
He’s free, he’s totally free indeed
Praise the Lord (2x)

Verse 1
When sin and sickness weigh me down
I knew it will cost my life
And I knew I can’t pay the price
Cause justice and law demands I should pay

When Jesus saw me fall a fall
He has so much compassion for me
He washed me with His blood
And that He made me, He made me new again
He, He said unto me my child
You are free

Chorus
I am free, free indeed
I am free to live not die
Yes I know He lives in me
Who the Lord set free (3x)
He’s free indeed

Verse 2
No more pain (Huuuu)
No more sickness anymore
Oh no more death
No more shame anymore
Yes He paid the price for me
And washed me with His blood
Who the lord set free, he’s free indeed.

Repeat chorus 2x

Bridge
I am ( free)
Oh I am (free)
Thank you Jesus, I am (free)
Am free indeed (free indeed)

Gonna live, I will live (free)
Oh am gonna gonna live yeah (free)
Jesus died for me, that’s why am gonna live (free)
I know that oh ( to live not die)
Greater He’s He that’s in me I know (oh)
Oh yes I know (oh)
Yea I know He loves me yes (oh, He lives in me)
Say e

Who the lord set free (3x)
He’s free indeed.

The post AUDIO: Kingsley and the Top Family – ”FREE” | Feat. Chisonia Ige | @kingsleytop2, @chisonia_03239 | appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment