Sunday 7 July 2019

AUDIO: Uyishine – “God You Reign” || Uyi Idemudia is an upcoming Gospel artiste based in Benin City, Edo state. Uyishine, as he is fondly called by his fans and admirers, started singing as a little boy in the Children’s choir in his church, and was then promoted to adult choir as music director and a worship leader. According to him, his latest single “came about while I was worshiping in my room back then in school.. After coming back from a music workshop. God is good. To him be all the glory…” Download LYRICS Verse I claimed up to the hill, I went down to the valley, there is no one, no one like my God, He placed the stars in the sky Made the moon for the night and the sun for the day oh oh oh God by the word that you have spoken you create the world we see if that was not enough you gave me victory. Chorus my God you reign, you reign in majestic, my God you reign forever you’re the same. My God you reign you reign in majestic, my God you reign forever yes you reign. Verse who is like you oh God among thy gods, there is no one else like you oh God you that split the red sea in two make the way for me, the only living God that’s who you are, the alpha and omega the beginning and the end that’s who you are that’s who you are. (Repeat Chorus) Verse kingdom come and kingdom fail oh oh oh… heaven and earth will pass away but your word remain the same, you the God of all creation we magnify your name all the earth will sing your praise that’s what we do.. we say eh You reign 3x forever yes you reign You reign 2x my God you reign, forever Yes you reign.. (Repeat 2x)   The post AUDIO: Uyishine – “God You Reign” || appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/2Xypgz0

Uyi Idemudia is an upcoming Gospel artiste based in Benin City, Edo state. Uyishine, as he is fondly called by his fans and admirers, started singing as a little boy in the Children’s choir in his church, and was then promoted to adult choir as music director and a worship leader.

According to him, his latest single “came about while I was worshiping in my room back then in school.. After coming back from a music workshop. God is good. To him be all the glory…”

Download

LYRICS

Verse

I claimed up to the hill,

I went down to the valley,

there is no one,

no one like my God,

He placed the stars in the sky

Made the moon for the night

and the sun for the day

oh oh oh

God by the word that you have spoken

you create the world we see

if that was not enough

you gave me victory.

Chorus

my God you reign,

you reign in majestic,

my God you reign forever

you’re the same.

My God you reign

you reign in majestic,

my God you reign forever

yes you reign.

Verse

who is like you oh God

among thy gods,

there is no one else like you

oh God

you that split the red sea in two

make the way for me,

the only living God

that’s who you are,

the alpha and omega

the beginning and the end

that’s who you are

that’s who you are.
(Repeat Chorus)

Verse

kingdom come and kingdom fail

oh oh oh…

heaven and earth will pass away

but your word remain the same,

you the God of all creation

we magnify your name

all the earth will sing your praise

that’s what we do..

we say eh

You reign 3x

forever yes you reign

You reign 2x

my God you reign,

forever

Yes you reign..

(Repeat 2x)

 

The post AUDIO: Uyishine – “God You Reign” || appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment