Wednesday 11 March 2020

Bukola Owolabi – “Let it Flow” | @DebbyBukolaOwo1 | Having the mandate to reach out passionately with the message of hope, Bukola Owolabi is here again with another soul-touching song. “Let it Flow” is a deep heart cry to God which was birthed out of a desperate hunger for Him. If you desire more of God, then this song is for you. DOWNLOAD Lyrics: LET IT FLOW By Bukola Owolabi VERSE: Lord I’m not satisfied with the ankle-level water Even when it bubbles up right up to my knees I’m not okay with the waist-level water Let it be a river that I will dwell in CHORUS: So, let it flow Let it flow from me to the world That my life will be a Testament of Grace That my life will be a channel of your love That world will hear of Jesus through me PRE-BRIDGE: I wanna be in that place Of intimacy and depth in You God I wanna be in that place Where all that matters is You God (3x) BRIDGE: Dimensions of Grace Expressions of Glory The flow of grace Manifestations of Glory Backups: Cynthia Grace Vclef Producer: Lord Louis @ Louis Production Kaduna +234 806 076 7674* Photography by @jabbowakimagery Cover Design by @jabbowak designs 0808 044 4400 Connect; Email: deborahbukolaowolabi@gmail.com Facebook: Debby Bukky Owolabi Twitter: @DebbyBukolaOwo1 Instagram: @Debbybukkyowolabi The post Bukola Owolabi – “Let it Flow” | @DebbyBukolaOwo1 | appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/2IBX0Xn

Having the mandate to reach out passionately with the message of hope, Bukola Owolabi is here again with another soul-touching song.

“Let it Flow” is a deep heart cry to God which was birthed out of a desperate hunger for Him. If you desire more of God, then this song is for you.

DOWNLOAD

Lyrics: LET IT FLOW By Bukola Owolabi

VERSE:
Lord I’m not satisfied with the ankle-level water
Even when it bubbles up right up to my knees
I’m not okay with the waist-level water
Let it be a river that I will dwell in

CHORUS:
So, let it flow
Let it flow from me to the world
That my life will be a Testament of Grace
That my life will be a channel of your love
That world will hear of Jesus through me

PRE-BRIDGE:
I wanna be in that place
Of intimacy and depth in You God
I wanna be in that place
Where all that matters is You God (3x)

BRIDGE:
Dimensions of Grace
Expressions of Glory
The flow of grace
Manifestations of Glory

Backups:

  1. Cynthia
  2. Grace
  3. Vclef

Producer: Lord Louis @ Louis Production Kaduna +234 806 076 7674*

Photography by @jabbowakimagery
Cover Design by @jabbowak designs
0808 044 4400

Connect;

Email: deborahbukolaowolabi@gmail.com

Facebook: Debby Bukky Owolabi

Twitter: @DebbyBukolaOwo1

Instagram: @Debbybukkyowolabi

The post Bukola Owolabi – “Let it Flow” | @DebbyBukolaOwo1 | appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment