Wednesday 10 June 2020

Precious Anods – “Jesu Okuta” (Jesus is the Rock) || Nigerian contemporary Gospel singer and song writer, Precious Anods releases new single titled “Jesu Okuta” which means ‘Jesus is the Rock’ in Benin language (her local dialect). The Evangelist whose music has garnered public support and streaming in the past few years, already has two albums to her credit; “Kodalomeh” 2012, “Speaking Grace” 2017. JESU OKUTA is a song for all seasons, appreciating Christ as the Strong Tower, Rock of Ages and proclaim the potency of God as a dependable God. Against the odds, praises and appreciation is a sure way of inviting God’s blessings and favour. Evang. Precious Anods as she is fondly called, is a Nigerian, Edo born Praise and Worship leader who uses her music as a tool to propagate the Gospel and impact lives. Download and share “Jesu Okuta” below; Download JESUS OKUTA LYRICS Ijesu Okuta Okute te bi te uwese Uwese2 Jesu Okuta nomagumwende Uwese… uwese2, baba Chorus (callings) I wanna thank u, For all you’ve done me, Thank u Lord oh oh emwinyanuhumwen…uwese…baba Verse 1. Jesus in all you have done I will lift my hands and give u praise No other god deserves your praise oo Jesus I give u the praise For the wonderful things you’ve done, for the beautiful things you do… Yahweh There’s no one like u That’s why I say ur name is yahweh, your name is shama Jesus.. u are more than what they say… everybody say… . …. chorus Verse 2, For all you’ve done for me…. baba uwese ehhhh Ur greatness is unfathomable Jesus nobody like u You are unbeatable, reliable, dependable oo yahweh You are worthy of praise that’s why I say your name is shama you are Jehovah my God I will sing of your goodness…. Everybody join me sing… …Chorus (calling) Jesu Okuta .. Uwese baba uweseee Ohhhhhhh Baba I wanna thank you.. Thank you Lord ooooo We thank you..eh baba Uwese*2 Osamamiamamwen Thank you Jesus Uwese.. You are reliable, dependable, unbeatable.. I de hail your majesty e..I de hail oo You are worthy You are unbeatable, reliable… Jesu.. Iye iye iye Thank you Lord… The post Precious Anods – “Jesu Okuta” (Jesus is the Rock) || appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/2Uwne3U

Nigerian contemporary Gospel singer and song writer, Precious Anods releases new single titled “Jesu Okuta” which means ‘Jesus is the Rock’ in Benin language (her local dialect).

The Evangelist whose music has garnered public support and streaming in the past few years, already has two albums to her credit; “Kodalomeh” 2012, “Speaking Grace” 2017.

JESU OKUTA is a song for all seasons, appreciating Christ as the Strong Tower, Rock of Ages and proclaim the potency of God as a dependable God.

Against the odds, praises and appreciation is a sure way of inviting God’s blessings and favour.

Evang. Precious Anods as she is fondly called, is a Nigerian, Edo born Praise and Worship leader who uses her music as a tool to propagate the Gospel and impact lives.

Download and share “Jesu Okuta” below;

Download

JESUS OKUTA LYRICS

Ijesu Okuta
Okute te bi te uwese
Uwese2 Jesu Okuta nomagumwende Uwese… uwese2, baba

Chorus (callings)

I wanna thank u,
For all you’ve done me,
Thank u Lord oh oh emwinyanuhumwen…uwese…baba

Verse 1.

Jesus in all you have done
I will lift my hands and give u praise
No other god deserves your praise oo
Jesus I give u the praise
For the wonderful things you’ve done, for the beautiful things you do…
Yahweh
There’s no one like u
That’s why I say ur name is yahweh,
your name is shama Jesus.. u are more than what they say…
everybody say…
.
…. chorus

Verse 2,
For all you’ve done for me….
baba uwese ehhhh
Ur greatness is unfathomable
Jesus nobody like u
You are unbeatable, reliable, dependable oo yahweh
You are worthy of praise that’s why I say your name is shama you are Jehovah my God I will sing of your goodness….
Everybody join me sing…

…Chorus (calling)
Jesu Okuta ..
Uwese baba uweseee
Ohhhhhhh
Baba
I wanna thank you..
Thank you Lord ooooo
We thank you..eh baba
Uwese*2
Osamamiamamwen
Thank you Jesus
Uwese..
You are reliable, dependable, unbeatable.. I de hail your majesty e..I de hail oo
You are worthy
You are unbeatable, reliable…
Jesu..
Iye iye iye
Thank you Lord…

The post Precious Anods – “Jesu Okuta” (Jesus is the Rock) || appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment