Sunday 22 November 2020

Jennifer Aik – “Pour My Love” || Nigerian gospel music minister Jennifer Aik is out with a new song titled Pour My Love. Pour My Love is a song of reciprocating the love God has for us as recorded in 1 John 4:19 “We love him, because he first loved us.” We Pour our love because He first poured His love and the love is here to stay. DOWNLOAD AUDIO Watch Lyric Video below; LYRICS VERSE 1 Your love is here to stay You never let me stay Your my all in all (Repeat 2 times) You’re the air that I breath The song that I sing Call: I pour my love on u Response: Pour my love on you CHORUS Love you from my heart Your alive in me Call: I pour my love on you Response: Pour my love on you Your my desire Am save in your arms Hold me in your arms ALL: That’s were I Wana be VERSE 2 I open up my heart to you Lord you have a place in me You Guid me in your ways All: Forever hold on you BRIDGE You are mine My everything everyday I give you praise Let the world know your name That’s were I wanna be The post Jennifer Aik – “Pour My Love” || appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/3m8vovj

Nigerian gospel music minister Jennifer Aik is out with a new song titled Pour My Love.

Pour My Love is a song of reciprocating the love God has for us as recorded in 1 John 4:19 “We love him, because he first loved us.”

We Pour our love because He first poured His love and the love is here to stay.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

Watch Lyric Video below;

LYRICS
VERSE 1
Your love is here to stay
You never let me stay
Your my all in all (Repeat 2 times)
You’re the air that I breath
The song that I sing
Call: I pour my love on u
Response: Pour my love on you

CHORUS
Love you from my heart
Your alive in me
Call: I pour my love on you
Response: Pour my love on you
Your my desire
Am save in your arms
Hold me in your arms
ALL: That’s were I Wana be

VERSE 2
I open up my heart to you
Lord you have a place in me
You Guid me in your ways
All: Forever hold on you

BRIDGE
You are mine
My everything
everyday
I give you praise
Let the world know your name
That’s were I wanna be

The post Jennifer Aik – “Pour My Love” || appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment