Sunday 5 September 2021

Evang. Precious Anods – “Hallelujah Hosanna” || Nigerian contemporary Gospel singer and song writer, Evangelist Precious Anods releases a new single titled “Hallelujah Hosanna”. Evang. Precious Anods as she is fondly called, is a Nigerian, Edo born Praise and Worship leader who uses her music as a tool to propagate the Gospel and impact lives. Her latest single “Hallelujah Hosanna” she said was inspired by the Holy Spirit. She already has two albums to her credit; “Kodalomeh” 2012, “Speaking Grace” 2017. Download “Hallelujah Hosanna” below; Download LYRICS Call; Jehovah Nisi has done it again oo  Response; HallelujahHe has done it for me ooo  Resp; HallelujahAlmighty God has done it again oo Resp; HallelujahHe has done it for me eheeee Res; Hallelujah..Hallelujah to the Lord. Hallelujah to the King Resp; Hallelujah Call: Hallelujah Hosanna 2* Resp; Hallelujah Hallelujah Hosanna 2*  Eyahweh, Yahweh, Yahweh, eyahweh eee Solo 1; In the times of trouble He never lives me oo.. o In the mist of hardship Jehovah never never fail…. Thou are original Majesty… You love me too much oo.. o You turn my life around..  You turn my shame to fame. You turn my shaking ground to a solid ground Haa..! Now I’m a celebrity with identity Solo2 Nothing He nor dey fit do…oooo  All; Africa !  Nothing He nor dey change o  He done do again… In a biggy way.. Brother, sister join me to praising my God o Baba web dey do good, He nor dey fail o.. Remember me o God Jesus!  Remember me my father do for me as you do for Jabez I hail your majesty o.. Baba Hallelujah to the Lord Hallelujah Hosanna (3*) Eyahweh, eyahweh, eyahweh, eyahweeee Rolling; Give Him praise Resp; Eyahweh Give Him dance Resp Eyahweh Salute His name Resp.Hail His Majesty Resp; Eyahweh Give Him all the Glory Resp Eyahweh Dance, dance, dance Resp Eyahweh Wave yo him Resp; eyahweh Thanks you Jesus Resp; Eyahweh We hail your majesty Resp: Eyahweh Authentic baba. Eyahweh….. The post Evang. Precious Anods – “Hallelujah Hosanna” || appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/3DPc67i

Nigerian contemporary Gospel singer and song writer, Evangelist Precious Anods releases a new single titled “Hallelujah Hosanna”.

Evang. Precious Anods as she is fondly called, is a Nigerian, Edo born Praise and Worship leader who uses her music as a tool to propagate the Gospel and impact lives.

Her latest single “Hallelujah Hosanna” she said was inspired by the Holy Spirit.

She already has two albums to her credit; “Kodalomeh” 2012, “Speaking Grace” 2017.

Download “Hallelujah Hosanna” below;

Download

LYRICS

Call; Jehovah Nisi has done it again oo 

Response; HallelujahHe has done it for me ooo 

Resp; HallelujahAlmighty God has done it again oo

Resp; HallelujahHe has done it for me eheeee

Res; Hallelujah..Hallelujah to the Lord. Hallelujah to the King

Resp; Hallelujah

Call: Hallelujah Hosanna 2*

Resp; Hallelujah

Hallelujah Hosanna 2* 

Eyahweh, Yahweh, Yahweh, eyahweh eee

Solo 1; In the times of trouble He never lives me oo..

o In the mist of hardship Jehovah never never fail….

Thou are original Majesty…

You love me too much oo..

o You turn my life around.. 

You turn my shame to fame.

You turn my shaking ground to a solid ground

Haa..!

Now I’m a celebrity with identity

Solo2 Nothing He nor dey fit do…oooo 

All; Africa ! 

Nothing He nor dey change o 

He done do again…

In a biggy way..

Brother, sister join me to praising my God o

Baba web dey do good, He nor dey fail o..

Remember me o God Jesus! 

Remember me my father do for me as you do for Jabez

I hail your majesty o.. Baba

Hallelujah to the Lord

Hallelujah Hosanna (3*)

Eyahweh,

eyahweh, eyahweh, eyahweeee

Rolling; Give Him praise

Resp; Eyahweh

Give Him dance

Resp Eyahweh

Salute His name

Resp.Hail His Majesty

Resp; Eyahweh

Give Him all the Glory

Resp Eyahweh

Dance, dance, dance

Resp Eyahweh

Wave yo him

Resp; eyahweh

Thanks you Jesus

Resp; Eyahweh

We hail your majesty

Resp: Eyahweh Authentic baba.

Eyahweh…..

The post Evang. Precious Anods – “Hallelujah Hosanna” || appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment