Wednesday 6 October 2021

Ese Bliss – “Worunor” | @esebliss | Sensational Nigerian gospel singer, songwriter and performer, Ese Bliss is out with another amazing single and visual titled WORUNOR which means Thank You. In Ese Bliss‘s sincere words of appreciation to God, she said “This is a song from a grateful heart celebrating God’s faithfulness. If it has not been the Lord on our side where would we have been? When we look at where he brought us from, it’s something worth thanking God for”.  Enjoy this master-piece. Watch video below; STREAM WORUNOR ON DIGITAL PLATFORMS WORUNOR LYRICS Verse 1 Oooooooooo ye eeeee Bit by bit I feel your love around me all the time you de there  You rescued my soul from the snares of the enemies I say ee  Oghene me worunor  – Every time I see the breaking of day Hear the bird sings the wing blow   Who would have done these great and wondrous things  Oghene me Worunor ooo Chorus: Worunor ooo Worunor ooo Worunor ooo Worunor ooo Verse 2 Nobody fit love me the way u love me so Nobody fit bless me the way u do  Nobody fit stop my victory ehhh Nobody fit stop my shine ni oo That why I lift up my hands to give all the praise  I lift up my voice to say oghene do Every day na you I sabi Every day na you I know  You pick me up from the miry clay that’s why I say oghene workobiro eh  Chorus Worunor ooo  Worunor ooo Worunor ooo Worunor ooo 2x Bridge  If no be God when e de my side  I for no know where I for de  If no be God when e de my back I for don go  I for don fall  Oghene mi ye ru we do  I-ye I-ye I-ye I-ye I-ye I-ye Connect with Ese Bliss on Social Media: Instagram: @esebliss.obaka Twitter: @esebliss Facebook: Ese Bliss YouTube: Ese bliss For Bookings and Enquiries: Call +2347032510092 The post Ese Bliss – “Worunor” | @esebliss | appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/3abtLbJ

Sensational Nigerian gospel singer, songwriter and performer, Ese Bliss is out with another amazing single and visual titled WORUNOR which means Thank You.

In Ese Bliss‘s sincere words of appreciation to God, she said “This is a song from a grateful heart celebrating God’s faithfulness. If it has not been the Lord on our side where would we have been? When we look at where he brought us from, it’s something worth thanking God for”. 

Enjoy this master-piece.

Watch video below;

STREAM WORUNOR ON DIGITAL PLATFORMS

WORUNOR LYRICS

Verse 1

Oooooooooo ye eeeee

Bit by bit I feel your love around me all the time you de there 

You rescued my soul from the snares of the enemies I say ee 

Oghene me worunor

 – Every time I see the breaking of day

Hear the bird sings the wing blow  

Who would have done these great and wondrous things 

Oghene me Worunor ooo

Chorus:

Worunor ooo

Worunor ooo

Worunor ooo

Worunor ooo

Verse 2

Nobody fit love me the way u love me so

Nobody fit bless me the way u do 

Nobody fit stop my victory ehhh

Nobody fit stop my shine ni oo

That why I lift up my hands to give all the praise 

I lift up my voice to say oghene do

Every day na you I sabi

Every day na you I know 

You pick me up from the miry clay that’s why I say oghene workobiro eh 

Chorus

Worunor ooo 

Worunor ooo

Worunor ooo

Worunor ooo 2x

Bridge

 If no be God when e de my side 

I for no know where I for de 

If no be God when e de my back I for don go 

I for don fall 

Oghene mi ye ru we do 

I-ye I-ye I-ye

I-ye I-ye I-ye

Connect with Ese Bliss on Social Media:

Instagram: @esebliss.obaka

Twitter: @esebliss

Facebook: Ese Bliss

YouTube: Ese bliss

For Bookings and Enquiries: Call +2347032510092

The post Ese Bliss – “Worunor” | @esebliss | appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment