Wednesday 4 October 2017

AUDIO: Judith Kanayo – ”Satisfied” | @JudiiKhan | Satisfied,  a song that speaks of the satisfaction that comes ONLY through Jesus Christ is Judith Kanayo’s third single after the successful release of her previous tracks, “Have your way” and “Nobody else ” released in 2016 and 2013 respectively.  Satisfied is a song birth from a place of deep conviction, confidence, assurance and gratitude in God’s provision of our every need even before time begun. This is a song for everyone who is not ashamed to say that God is their one and only true SOURCE. Produced by Samrich. Mixed and mastered by Ultrasound for studio2206. Makeup: @malichisbeaute (Madueke Lilian Chinenye) Photographed by @akinakintola (Akin Akintola) Download Lyrics Ever present help In times of need Jesus you are Always you are Anchor refuge With you nothing to fear Jesus you are Always you are Pre-Chorus: My everything                       My all in all                       You are all I need                        Sufficiency                        My all in all                        You are all I need Chorus: You are More                More Than Enough for me x 3                Jesus you are more                More than Enough for me                Yes,you are more                More than enough for me                Oh oh oh you are more than enough      for me x4     Bridge (Call): Jesus I am satisfied with you    (Resp): Jesus I am satisfied with you (Call): The Name of Jesus is enough     for me    (Resp): Jesus I am satisfied with you (Call): Your Blood is enough I’m satisfied with you (Resp): Jesus I am satisfied with you (Call):Your word,your grace, your love is enough for me (Resp): Jesus I am satisfied with you (Call):Nothing in this world would do I  satisfied with you (Resp): Jesus I am satisfied with you (Call)Good Lover,Good Father,my strength,my life,my joy,my shield,my forever my song,master, keeper, you are everything, everything is you (Repeat Chorus)      The post AUDIO: Judith Kanayo – ”Satisfied” | @JudiiKhan | appeared first on Gospel Centric. http://ift.tt/2wxV0rm

Satisfied,  a song that speaks of the satisfaction that comes ONLY through Jesus Christ is Judith Kanayo’s third single after the successful release of her previous tracks, “Have your way” and “Nobody else ” released in 2016 and 2013 respectively. 

Satisfied is a song birth from a place of deep conviction, confidence, assurance and gratitude in God’s provision of our every need even before time begun.

This is a song for everyone who is not ashamed to say that God is their one and only true SOURCE.

Produced by Samrich.

Mixed and mastered by Ultrasound for studio2206.

Makeup: @malichisbeaute (Madueke Lilian Chinenye)

Photographed by @akinakintola (Akin Akintola)

Download

Lyrics

Ever present help

In times of need

Jesus you are

Always you are

Anchor refuge

With you nothing to fear

Jesus you are

Always you are

Pre-Chorus: My everything

                      My all in all

                      You are all I need

                       Sufficiency

                       My all in all

                       You are all I need

Chorus: You are More

               More Than Enough for me x 3

               Jesus you are more

               More than Enough for me

               Yes,you are more

               More than enough for me

               Oh oh oh you are more than enough      for me x4

    Bridge

(Call): Jesus I am satisfied with you

   (Resp): Jesus I am satisfied with you

(Call): The Name of Jesus is enough     for me    (Resp): Jesus I am satisfied with you

(Call): Your Blood is enough I’m satisfied with you

(Resp): Jesus I am satisfied with you (Call):Your word,your grace, your love is enough for me

(Resp): Jesus I am satisfied with you

(Call):Nothing in this world would do I  satisfied with you

(Resp): Jesus I am satisfied with you

(Call)Good Lover,Good Father,my strength,my life,my joy,my shield,my forever my song,master, keeper, you are everything, everything is you

(Repeat Chorus)

    

The post AUDIO: Judith Kanayo – ”Satisfied” | @JudiiKhan | appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
http://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment