Thursday 13 December 2018

AUDIO: Limoblaze x Da’ T.R.U.T.H. – ”My Story” | @limoblaze, @truthonduty | ”My Story is a re enactment in song form, the painful experiences I have been through the years as an independent recording Christian artist, the ups and mostly the downs, also the hurt. It is a cry asking God for some big break of some sort which is the desire of most independent artist” – Limoblaze The song also serves as a re-assurance to the listener who might be going through such a phase that there is hope in Christ and divine hope for the weak. Download The post AUDIO: Limoblaze x Da’ T.R.U.T.H. – ”My Story” | @limoblaze, @truthonduty | appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/2SPclHh

”My Story is a re enactment in song form, the painful experiences I have been through the years as an independent recording Christian artist, the ups and mostly the downs, also the hurt. It is a cry asking God for some big break of some sort which is the desire of most independent artist” – Limoblaze

The song also serves as a re-assurance to the listener who might be going through such a phase that there is hope in Christ and divine hope for the weak.

Download

The post AUDIO: Limoblaze x Da’ T.R.U.T.H. – ”My Story” | @limoblaze, @truthonduty | appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment