Thursday 2 September 2021

Paul Emmanuel – “Holy Ghost Calling My Name” || 247Global Lead ROAR NETWORKSand renowned worship leader  Paul Emmanuel – has released a brand new single titled “HOLY GHOST ” (Calling my name) Yearnings from my spirit. Exodus 3:4. Paul Emmanuel is a pastor of The Refiners House(Embassy), where God is raising a New Generation of Worshippers in Spirit and Truth. The song reminds the listener of the power of the holy ghost, and the grace we have in living a victorious life connected to God.  Download, Like, and share DOWNLOAD AUDIO The post Paul Emmanuel – “Holy Ghost Calling My Name” || appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/38OGuR7

247Global Lead ROAR NETWORKSand renowned worship leader  Paul Emmanuel – has released a brand new single titled “HOLY GHOST ” (Calling my name) Yearnings from my spirit. Exodus 3:4.

Paul Emmanuel is a pastor of The Refiners House(Embassy), where God is raising a New Generation of Worshippers in Spirit and Truth.

The song reminds the listener of the power of the holy ghost, and the grace we have in living a victorious life connected to God. 

Download, Like, and share

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

The post Paul Emmanuel – “Holy Ghost Calling My Name” || appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment