Wednesday 24 November 2021

Emmanuel Amafula – “I Surrender” (Official Video) | @AmaefulaEmmanu1 | Preacher and Gospel artiste, Emmanuel Amafula releases new single “I Surrender”. “I Surrender” is a spirit filled song born out in the place of prayer. A song of revival in this end time. God’s servant Emmanuel Amafula who has been blessing us with deep spirit filled song like Your presence, my helper and thanksgiving said; “when I surrender came he prayed and God told him I am looking for men who are ready to surrender all for my sake that I may use them in this end time…” May God give us grace to run this race to the end in jesus name. Watch “I Surrender” video below; The post Emmanuel Amafula – “I Surrender” (Official Video) | @AmaefulaEmmanu1 | appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/3xjZouf

Preacher and Gospel artiste, Emmanuel Amafula releases new single “I Surrender”.

“I Surrender” is a spirit filled song born out in the place of prayer. A song of revival in this end time.

God’s servant Emmanuel Amafula who has been blessing us with deep spirit filled song like Your presence, my helper and thanksgiving said; “when I surrender came he prayed and God told him I am looking for men who are ready to surrender all for my sake that I may use them in this end time…”

May God give us grace to run this race to the end in jesus name.

Watch “I Surrender” video below;

The post Emmanuel Amafula – “I Surrender” (Official Video) | @AmaefulaEmmanu1 | appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment