Wednesday 10 November 2021

Omotayo Releases New Single “Yin Oluwa” || Psalms 103:1-3 [A Psalm] of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, [bless] his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; The Bible passage above is the inspiration behind this brand new thanksgiving song titled “Yin Oluwa” by emerging Gospel music minister Olawepo Omotayo Oluwaseun, popularly known by his friends and clients by the name ‘TYKEYZ’ is a Music Composer, Producer and a Sound Engineer all in one humble package. His interests are in good quality gospel music in a wide range of genre including but not limited to Rock, Smooth Jazz, RnB and Traditional music. “Yin Oluwa” is now available for download below; Download LYRICS I will Sing of your mercies Sing of your Goodness Baba eshey  Fun ore te she ,oyin yele re  For your blessings and favor Abundant grace  baba adupe  Fun  ore te she All my praise Belongs to you   You brought me out  From the miry clay Ofesemile ibitogaajulo You crowned me with your glory  Eleruniyin ayin o Obatikolakawe Yin oluwa ,Iwo okan  mi  Mashe gbagbe orere Simi  Iyin ye ,awi mayehun ,aladewura o onile ayo The post Omotayo Releases New Single “Yin Oluwa” || appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/3n3kHNp

Psalms 103:1-3 [A Psalm] of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, [bless] his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

The Bible passage above is the inspiration behind this brand new thanksgiving song titled “Yin Oluwa” by emerging Gospel music minister Olawepo Omotayo Oluwaseun, popularly known by his friends and clients by the name ‘TYKEYZ’ is a Music Composer, Producer and a Sound Engineer all in one humble package.

His interests are in good quality gospel music in a wide range of genre including but not limited to Rock, Smooth Jazz, RnB and Traditional music.

“Yin Oluwa” is now available for download below;

Download

LYRICS

I will Sing of your mercies

Sing of your Goodness

Baba eshey 

Fun ore te she

,oyin yele re 

For your blessings and favor

Abundant grace 

baba adupe 

Fun  ore te she

All my praise Belongs to you  

You brought me out 

From the miry clay

Ofesemile ibitogaajulo

You crowned me with your glory 

Eleruniyin ayin o

Obatikolakawe

Yin oluwa ,Iwo okan  mi 

Mashe gbagbe orere Simi 

Iyin ye ,awi mayehun ,aladewura o onile ayo

The post Omotayo Releases New Single “Yin Oluwa” || appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment