Tuesday 14 December 2021

Chinyere Returns with New Single “This Jesus” || Gospel music sensation, Chinyere Kehinde Olusegun popularly known as Chinyere is back to the Gospel music scene after a brief hiatus with the release of her latest single titled “This Jesus”. Known for her electrifying stage presence and famous for hit singles like; God Can, Hallelujah and Goodness, produced by Johnny Drille, Chinyere is no doubt a force to reckon with in the Gospel music industry. Her latest single “This Jesus” is a gospel message that reminds us of the prize The Lord Jesus paid on the cross for us which is expressed in Love and this calls for a relationship. John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave us his son that if we Believe we won’t perish”. This love is seen on the cross, this love is Jesus.  Download LYRICS Da da da da da  Da da da da da  Da da da da da  Da da da da da da da da da  You choose to find interest in me a rejected stone became chief corner stone You choose to find interest in me a rejected stone became chief corner stone Jesus choose to find interest in me a rejected stone became chief corner stone Jesus choose to find interest in me a rejected stoneeee became chief corner stone Chorus  This love can not be compared at all  This love can not be compared This love oh oh oh can not be compared at all  This love can not be compared Da da da da da  Solo  As I look to the cross I see the prize you paid  I see the pain the nail pierced before your very very eyes Jesus!  You did it all for me to take away my sins away away  Your love is eternal ,your love is amazing when you love ,you love like no other  What a manner of love that you choose to die for me ,you choose to trust me ,you choose to love me ,you choose to care Back to chorus (Bridge)  It can never be compared  It can never be compared Never never never For God so loved the world that he gave his only son who ever believe  him believe him will have eternal life  You see this lover ,you see this love oh  This love is Jesus Oh ,this love is Jesus eh This love  is Jesus eh This love is seen on the cross This love is seen on the cross This love is Jesus oh oh oh oh  Da da da da  Da da da da da  Jesus choose me o yes he choose me  A rejected stone ,a rejected stone The post Chinyere Returns with New Single “This Jesus” || appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/3s6MLlL

Gospel music sensation, Chinyere Kehinde Olusegun popularly known as Chinyere is back to the Gospel music scene after a brief hiatus with the release of her latest single titled “This Jesus”.

Known for her electrifying stage presence and famous for hit singles like; God Can, Hallelujah and Goodness, produced by Johnny Drille, Chinyere is no doubt a force to reckon with in the Gospel music industry.

Her latest single “This Jesus” is a gospel message that reminds us of the prize The Lord Jesus paid on the cross for us which is expressed in Love and this calls for a relationship.

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave us his son that if we Believe we won’t perish”. This love is seen on the cross, this love is Jesus. 

Download

LYRICS

Da da da da da 

Da da da da da 

Da da da da da 

Da da da da da da da da da 

You choose to find interest in me a rejected stone became chief corner stone

You choose to find interest in me a rejected stone became chief corner stone

Jesus choose to find interest in me a rejected stone became chief corner stone

Jesus choose to find interest in me a rejected stoneeee became chief corner stone

Chorus 

This love can not be compared at all 

This love can not be compared

This love oh oh oh can not be compared at all 

This love can not be compared

Da da da da da 

Solo 

As I look to the cross I see the prize you paid 

I see the pain the nail pierced before your very very eyes Jesus! 

You did it all for me to take away my sins away away 

Your love is eternal ,your love is amazing when you love ,you love like no other 

What a manner of love that you choose to die for me ,you choose to trust me ,you choose to love me ,you choose to care

Back to chorus

(Bridge) 

It can never be compared 

It can never be compared

Never never never

For God so loved the world that he gave his only son who ever believe  him believe him will have eternal life 

You see this lover ,you see this love oh 

This love is Jesus Oh ,this love is Jesus eh

This love  is Jesus eh

This love is seen on the cross

This love is seen on the cross

This love is Jesus oh oh oh oh 

Da da da da 

Da da da da da 

Jesus choose me o yes he choose me 

A rejected stone ,a rejected stone

The post Chinyere Returns with New Single “This Jesus” || appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment