Sunday 22 July 2018

AUDIO: Edwin Chuks – ”Glory Chant” | Feat. Jid-Vocals | @Jid_Vocals | Here is ”Glory Chant” by Edwin Chuks featuring Ukraine based Nigerian Gospel artiste Jid-Vocals. Knowing He who raised up the Lord Jesus up will surely raise us up with Jesus, and will present us with You For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the Glory of God. Download LYRICS I lift my hands I lift my voice Giving Glory to you(2x) Giving glory, Glory to the Lamb CONNECT WITH Edwin Chuks and Jid-Vocals facebook || @edwinchuks/jid-vocals instagram || @edwinchuks/jid-vocals twitter || @edwinchuks/jid-vocals The post AUDIO: Edwin Chuks – ”Glory Chant” | Feat. Jid-Vocals | @Jid_Vocals | appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/2LwxIgc

Here is ”Glory Chant” by Edwin Chuks featuring Ukraine based Nigerian Gospel artiste Jid-Vocals.

Knowing He who raised up the Lord Jesus up will surely raise us up with Jesus, and will present us with You
For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the Glory of God.

Download

LYRICS
I lift my hands
I lift my voice
Giving Glory to you(2x)
Giving glory, Glory to the Lamb

CONNECT WITH
Edwin Chuks and Jid-Vocals

facebook || @edwinchuks/jid-vocals

instagram || @edwinchuks/jid-vocals

twitter || @edwinchuks/jid-vocals

The post AUDIO: Edwin Chuks – ”Glory Chant” | Feat. Jid-Vocals | @Jid_Vocals | appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment