Saturday 21 July 2018

AUDIO: Kachi Ezeh – “Ekwela Kam Da” (Do Not Let Me Fall) | @Kachirockz | Ezeokafor Ginikachi popularly known as Kachi Ezeh is a gospel artiste. She hails from the Eastern part of Nigeria. She started her music career from her Secondary School choir and since has gone ahead to sing with some notable church choir. In 2018, she decided to heed to the call of God to launch her solo ministry on the world stage with her first single titled “Ekwela Kam Da” produced by tbasegrooveproduction. IG: @tbasegrooveproduction. Download LYRICS CHIM EKWELA KAM DA Chorus Chim ekwela kam da. (My God, do not let me fall) Abum nwa nke gi. (I am your child) Mgbe okwukwe m nada (when my faith is failing) Eze kurum n’aka gi (my King, carry me in your arms) Mgbe uzom gbachiri (when my door is closed) Onyenwe anyi meghepurum uzo (My Lord, open up the door) K’oru oma nile iruru n’isi mu ghara ila n’iyi (Let the good work you did in me not be in vain) Verse one I admit oh Lord sometimes, It is hard to pray I admit oh lord sometimes It’s hard to lift your name I admit it with what I face Every day in this life Bianu Chim, come hold my hand In times of trouble. Verse Two Hmmm, I’m made to give you praise But sometimes, with what I see It brings down my faith Sometimes, with what I go through I forget to praise But with you by my side, sweet Jesus I will scale through Repeat Chorus Interlude Verse 3 Then I heard His voice saying Do not fret my child Then I saw His hand holding, Bearing me on His arm Then I felt this inner peace All over my soul Yes, my grace is sufficient I could hear Him say. English chorus. (freestyle) Don’t let me fall I say I am yours When my faith is low Lord, take me up in your arms When my door is closed Come and lift it out of the way Let your death on the cross Let it not be in vain in my life Brigde. Chim Ekwela x4 (My God, don’t let) Ekwela kam da (don’t let me fall) Ekwela ka ndi uwa chiam ochi (don’t let the people of the world laugh at me) When my door is closed Come and lift it out of the way In my life, in this life I will never fail Repeat Chorus Connect with Kachi Ezeh facebook: Kachi Ezeh instagram: officialkachiezeh twitter: Kachirockz email: kachiezeh@gmail.com The post AUDIO: Kachi Ezeh – “Ekwela Kam Da” (Do Not Let Me Fall) | @Kachirockz | appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/2LpE5C6

Ezeokafor Ginikachi popularly known as Kachi Ezeh is a gospel artiste. She hails from the Eastern part of Nigeria. She started her music career from her Secondary School choir and since has gone ahead to sing with some notable church choir.

In 2018, she decided to heed to the call of God to launch her solo ministry on the world stage with her first single titled “Ekwela Kam Da” produced by tbasegrooveproduction. IG: @tbasegrooveproduction.

Download

LYRICS

CHIM EKWELA KAM DA
Chorus
Chim ekwela kam da. (My God, do not let me fall)
Abum nwa nke gi. (I am your child)
Mgbe okwukwe m nada (when my faith is failing)
Eze kurum n’aka gi (my King, carry me in your arms)
Mgbe uzom gbachiri (when my door is closed)
Onyenwe anyi meghepurum uzo (My Lord, open up the door)
K’oru oma nile iruru n’isi mu ghara ila n’iyi (Let the good work you did in me not be in vain)

Verse one
I admit oh Lord sometimes,
It is hard to pray
I admit oh lord sometimes
It’s hard to lift your name
I admit it with what I face
Every day in this life
Bianu Chim, come hold my hand
In times of trouble.

Verse Two
Hmmm, I’m made to give you praise
But sometimes, with what I see
It brings down my faith
Sometimes, with what I go through
I forget to praise
But with you by my side, sweet Jesus
I will scale through

Repeat Chorus
Interlude

Verse 3
Then I heard His voice saying
Do not fret my child
Then I saw His hand holding,
Bearing me on His arm
Then I felt this inner peace
All over my soul
Yes, my grace is sufficient
I could hear Him say.

English chorus. (freestyle)
Don’t let me fall
I say I am yours
When my faith is low
Lord, take me up in your arms
When my door is closed
Come and lift it out of the way
Let your death on the cross
Let it not be in vain in my life

Brigde.
Chim Ekwela x4 (My God, don’t let)
Ekwela kam da (don’t let me fall)
Ekwela ka ndi uwa chiam ochi (don’t let the people of the world laugh at me)
When my door is closed
Come and lift it out of the way
In my life, in this life
I will never fail

Repeat Chorus

Connect with Kachi Ezeh

facebook: Kachi Ezeh
instagram: officialkachiezeh
twitter: Kachirockz
email: kachiezeh@gmail.com

The post AUDIO: Kachi Ezeh – “Ekwela Kam Da” (Do Not Let Me Fall) | @Kachirockz | appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment