Sunday 22 July 2018

AUDIO: Emem Baseda – ”Otommo Boko” | @emembaseda | Emem Baseda has dropped a new single titled Otommo’Boko. This is sequel to the release of her previous soft rock song “It’s in You”. The heart cheering song was beautifully rendered in English, with some infusion of the Nigerian Calabar dialect and it extols God in all ramifications for all His marvelous works. This master piece audio is produced by King Baseda and co – produced by DrRoy, both producers from Nigeria. https://ia601503.us.archive.org/24/items/KingKingBesdaOtommobokoProd.KingBasedaDrRoy/king%20king%20besda%20Otommoboko%20Prod.%20King%20Baseda%20%2B%20DrRoy.mp3 Download Lyrics: Oh oh oh, lala la la la lo lo lo lo lo Otommo’boko (God that saves when called upon) Ntongo ye utid Abasi ( beginning & ending) Afo ikpong ke nkwo nno ( I sing to you alone) Afo ikpong ke ndara (I celebrate you alone) Otommo’boko (God that saves when called upon) Ntongo ye utid Abasi ohhh ( beginning and ending) Afo ikpong ke kwo nno (I sing to you alone) Afo ikpong ke ntoro ( I praise you alone) Akwa Abasi Ibom ohhh ( Almighty God ) Ufan imami ohhh ohhh (My lover ohhhh) Ohhh(glossolalia). Ohhhh ooohhh Otommo’boko (God that saves when called upon) Ntongo ye utid Abasi ( beginning & ending) Afo ikpong ke nkwo nno ( I sing to you alone) Afo ikpong ke ndara ( I celebrate you alone) Otommo’boko (God that saves when called upon) Ntongo ye utid Abasi ohhh ( beginning & ending) Afo ikpong ke nkwo nno ( I sing to you alone) Afo ikpong ke ntoro ( I praise you alone) Akwa Abasi Ibom ohhh ( Almighty God ) Ufan imami ohhh ohhh (My lover ohhhh) Abasi mmi ohhh ohhh Afo ikpong ke nkwo nno (I sing to you alone ) Afo ikpong ke ntoro (I celebrate you alone ) Ke nkwo nno (I praise you) 3x Ke ndara (I celebrate you) Repeat. Otomo’boko ntongo ye utid Abasi ohhh I praise you oh God I worship you oh God   Connect with Emem Twitter: @emembaseda Instagram: @ emembaseda The post AUDIO: Emem Baseda – ”Otommo Boko” | @emembaseda | appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/2uJ6TMl

No comments:

Post a Comment