Wednesday 15 August 2018

AUDIO: Isaac Oluwatobi – ”Your Presence” | @Isaac_oluwatobii, @Praisejamzblog | Anointed psalmist, Isaac Oluwatobi Is here again with yet another anointed song titled: “Your Presence” fresh from the throne room of God. In His Words; “The song ‘Your Presence’ was birthed after my Music Director, Pastor (Dr) Emmanuel Alemaka asked us to explain what the presence of God is. This song is dedicated to the Holy Spirit my inspirer and my friend Enohor Igben. I wish you a happy birthday Noh_Noh.” https://archive.org/download/IsaacOluwatobiYourPresence/Isaac%20Oluwatobi%20-%20Your%20Presence.mp3 DOWNLOAD LYRICS Your Presence by Isaac Oluwatobi **CHORUS** Your presence, that is all I need Your presence, makes me whole **VERSE 1** As the deer panteth for the water brooks So pant my soul, after Thee oh God I just can’t do without You The lover of my soul Your presence makes me whole ** VERSE 2** You are the bread of life Who came down from heaven I eat from You, and I shall never hunger You are the fountain of water That can quench my thirst Your presence is enough for me **VAMP** Your presence (Call); Your presence (Response) Makes me whole (All) Connect with him Facebook: Isaac Oluwatobi Instagram: isaac_oluwatobii YouTube: Isaac Oluwatobi The post AUDIO: Isaac Oluwatobi – ”Your Presence” | @Isaac_oluwatobii, @Praisejamzblog | appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/2MfMNUO

No comments:

Post a Comment