Wednesday 15 August 2018

AUDIO: K-Leb Shout – ”Baba I Dey Hail” | @k_klebshout | Super talented Gospel artist K-leb Shout is out with a new single “BABA I DEY HAIL”. An electrifying praise jam to get you dancing anytime anywhere. K-leb speaking on the song said, “The earnest expectations of the Righteous is the manifestation of the sons of God. Rather than have the streets manifest in the church, I DE HAIL is taking the Praise of Jesus to the streets. Raising a Holy sound that draws the world to God and His kingdom.” Like Ire and Your Love, this 3rd SINGLE by K-LEB SHOUT is inspired from a heart that is totally sold out to God. It’s a sound that syncs your heart and feet to the Praise of a King that does all things well. Download and be blessed. http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/99ppbi457o/K_-_LEB_SHOUT_-_I_DEY_HAIL.mp3 DOWNLOAD LYRICS Lead : Wamilele Wamilele eh Wamilele eh Wamilele eh Mumabaraka Resp: Wamilele Wamilele eh Wamilele eh Wamilele eh Mumabaraka Lead : Wamilele Wamilele eh Wamilele eh Wamilele eh oya mumamosinga Resp: Wamilele Wamilele eh Wamilele eh Wamilele eh Mumabaraka Lead: for the Lord is our God we gonna praise him Wamilele eh oya mumabaraka Resp: Wamilele Wamilele eh Wamilele eh Wamilele eh Mumabaraka Lead: Let everything that has breath give God the praise Wamulele eh oya mumamosinga Resp: Wamilele Wamilele eh Wamilele eh Wamilele eh Mumabaraka Lead : Oya Mumabaraka Resp: Ko mo le, iy iy iy ko mo le Lead : Oya Mumabaraka Resp: ko mo le iy iy iy ko mo le Lead : oya mumamosinga Resp: ko mo le iy iy iy ko mo le Lead : I dey hail, I dey hail, I dey hail,i dey hail o Resp: Hail I dey hail, I dey hail, I dey hail o. Lead : I dey hail, I dey hail, I dey hail,i dey hail o Resp: Hail I dey hail, I dey hail, I dey hail o. Lead: Baba God, i dey hail ,I dey hail o. Resp: Hail I dey hail, I dey hail, I dey hail o Lead: Oya Baba God, i dey hail ,I dey hail o. Resp: Hail I dey hail, I dey hail, I dey hail o. Call : Oya call am Oga Resp: Oga Call: Oga Resp: Oga Call: Call am Oga Resp: Oga Lead : Iye iye, iye eh iye eh Resp: Ye iye, iye iye eh Lead : Iye iye, iye eh iye eh Resp: Ye iye, iye iye eh Lead : Call am Oga Resp: Oga Lead : Oga Resp : Oga Lead: Oya call am oga Resp: Oga Lead: oya hail i dey hail ,I dey hail I dey hail o Resp: Hail I dey hail, I dey hail, I dey hail o The post AUDIO: K-Leb Shout – ”Baba I Dey Hail” | @k_klebshout | appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/2w3eZiA

No comments:

Post a Comment