Thursday 25 October 2018

AUDIO: Judith Kanayo – ”More Than Gold” | @judiikay | Worship Leader/SongWriter, Judith Kanayo a.k.a Judiikay is out with another single after the successful release of ‘Nobody Else’ 2013,’Have Your Way’ 2016 and Satisfied 2017. She simply describes this song; More than Gold as a song birth from the place of intimacy and a testament of one who has now been overwhelmed by the amazing gift of the Father to everyone who believes…and now she takes it a step further to proclaim and share to the world on her birthday. Enjoy More Than Gold by Judith Kanayo produced by Sunny Pee Download Also Available on; iTunes; http://itunes.apple.com/album/id1440050381?ls=1&app=itunes Apple Music: http://itunes.apple.com/album/id/1440050381 Lyrics: Sweet Jesus You’re the wind beneath my wings Sweet Jesus You’re my melody and harmony Sweet Jesus You’re the eyes That I see through Sweet Jesus I’m dancing to your tune Prechorus: For as the deer pants for waters So my soul longs for you Forever and ever Yes! My heart beats for you x2 Chorus: Something More Than Gold,                I’ve got something more than gold x2               If all I’ve got is Jesus,                I’ve got something more than gold                I’d tell it to the world                Jesus is more than gold Call: More than gold more than gold Resp : I’ve got something more than gold Call: More than gold more than gold Resp : Jesus is more than gold 2nd Verse: It’s Such an honor that youcall me your own Your love is unchangeable Keeps coming after me Shepherd of my heart I love how you love me Treasure of my soul I stand in awe of you Repeat Prechorus Bridge: Something more than gold, Something more than silver The spirit of the Lord within me Is something more than gold x2 The post AUDIO: Judith Kanayo – ”More Than Gold” | @judiikay | appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/2qePWXj

Worship Leader/SongWriter, Judith Kanayo a.k.a Judiikay is out with another single after the successful release of ‘Nobody Else’ 2013,’Have Your Way’ 2016 and Satisfied 2017.
She simply describes this song; More than Gold as a song birth from the place of intimacy and a testament of one who has now been overwhelmed by the amazing gift of the Father to everyone who believes…and now she takes it a step further to proclaim and share to the world on her birthday.
Enjoy More Than Gold by Judith Kanayo produced by Sunny Pee
Also Available on;
Lyrics:
Sweet Jesus
You’re the wind beneath my wings
Sweet Jesus
You’re my melody and harmony
Sweet Jesus
You’re the eyes
That I see through
Sweet Jesus
I’m dancing to your tune
Prechorus:
For as the deer pants for waters
So my soul longs for you
Forever and ever
Yes!
My heart beats for you x2
Chorus: Something More Than Gold,
               I’ve got something more than gold x2
              If all I’ve got is Jesus,
               I’ve got something more than gold
               I’d tell it to the world
               Jesus is more than gold
Call: More than gold more than gold
Resp : I’ve got something more than gold
Call: More than gold more than gold
Resp : Jesus is more than gold
2nd Verse: It’s Such an honor that youcall me your own
Your love is unchangeable
Keeps coming after me
Shepherd of my heart
I love how you love me
Treasure of my soul
I stand in awe of you
Repeat Prechorus
Bridge: Something more than gold,
Something more than silver
The spirit of the Lord within me
Is something more than gold x2

The post AUDIO: Judith Kanayo – ”More Than Gold” | @judiikay | appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

2 comments: