Thursday 11 October 2018

AUDIO: Michael Rich – ”All” | @mrich855 | Fast rising Port Harcourt base gospel artiste, Michael Rich releases new single titled ”All”. The WERELO crooner who thrilled Africa with his first release titled ”Werelo” has put this unique lyrics together to give God ALL. According to him, this new song was inspired by the Holy Spirit. To the God who gave ALL for mankind for we are no longer outdated beings, we are simply enjoying ourselves worshiping the mighty God who deserve ALL OUR PRAISE. Download LYRICS I’ll become a fool if my place in you is given to a stone With the cymbals and the strings I will sound and give all praise to you You are in the stars You are in the sea You are everywhere You are in the trees You are over me Cos you own it all Chorus You own it all My praise,my worship You own it all My praise,today. Who for take the slap wey you chop for me Who for carry my cross wey you gym for me ooh For redemption plan,dem flog you two by two Just for me oh,chidimdu mo You own it all And what is the essence of life if I breathe and fail to give you praise Who for know my name,dey for use me play If you no come my way (choir repeat chorus) Oh oh oh oh…. (Mich Rich AdLib till end) The post AUDIO: Michael Rich – ”All” | @mrich855 | appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/2IV4mok

Fast rising Port Harcourt base gospel artiste, Michael Rich releases new single titled ”All”.

The WERELO crooner who thrilled Africa with his first release titled ”Werelo” has put this unique lyrics together to give God ALL. According to him, this new song was inspired by the Holy Spirit.

To the God who gave ALL for mankind for we are no longer outdated beings, we are simply enjoying ourselves worshiping the mighty God who deserve ALL OUR PRAISE.

Download

LYRICS

I’ll become a fool if my place in you is given to a stone
With the cymbals and the strings I will sound
and give all praise to you
You are in the stars
You are in the sea
You are everywhere
You are in the trees
You are over me
Cos you own it all

Chorus
You own it all
My praise,my worship
You own it all
My praise,today.

Who for take the slap wey you chop for me
Who for carry my cross wey you gym for me ooh
For redemption plan,dem flog you two by two
Just for me oh,chidimdu mo
You own it all
And what is the essence of life
if I breathe and fail to give you praise
Who for know my name,dey for use me play
If you no come my way

(choir repeat chorus)

Oh oh oh oh….
(Mich Rich AdLib till end)

The post AUDIO: Michael Rich – ”All” | @mrich855 | appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment