Wednesday 17 October 2018

AUDIO: Princewill – ”Na You Dey Reign” | @minas2prince | Finally the much anticipated song titled “Na You Dey Reign” by Gospel singer, Princewill aka Minas, is out to the delight of his fans. The song comes with a message of encouragement for the body of Christ at these trying times. The song that is loaded with soulful tune deeply rooted in culture and an amazing sound that will spur you into praise to the Most High God. The song was produced by Corekt sound. Download   ”Na You Dey Reign” LYRICS My God,my love.. I remember the time’s, When nothing to chop Ohh. My love and my God.. I remember the time’s.. When bobo no come ohhhh.. I pray,I praise,to carry my baby to chop money now today Respond..today……. Everything he don change ohhhh. My life don better ohhhh, I say na.. Chorus… Na you dey reign.. Jesus he yo.. All over the world na you dey reign,na you dey reign.. Mama papa pikin,everybody dey say.. Na you dey ohhhh, Nana Jehovah chama. Na you dey reign ×times.. Solo 2.. My joy,my peace. He dey come from you. You’re the great I am. Ohh my God ohhhh and my laughter.. I just dey shine,money burku.. Na today ehh, Everything he don change my life don better ohhhh I say.. Chorus.. Na you dey reign… The post AUDIO: Princewill – ”Na You Dey Reign” | @minas2prince | appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/2yn4R6g

Finally the much anticipated song titled “Na You Dey Reign” by Gospel singer, Princewill aka Minas, is out to the delight of his fans.

The song comes with a message of encouragement for the body of Christ at these trying times.

The song that is loaded with soulful tune deeply rooted in culture and an amazing sound that will spur you into praise to the Most High God.

The song was produced by Corekt sound.

Download

 

”Na You Dey Reign” LYRICS

My God,my love..
I remember the time’s,
When nothing to chop Ohh.
My love and my God..
I remember the time’s..
When bobo no come ohhhh..
I pray,I praise,to carry my baby to chop money now today
Respond..today…….
Everything he don change ohhhh.
My life don better ohhhh,
I say na..
Chorus…
Na you dey reign..
Jesus he yo..
All over the world na you dey reign,na you dey reign..
Mama papa pikin,everybody dey say..
Na you dey ohhhh, Nana
Jehovah chama.
Na you dey reign ×times..
Solo 2..
My joy,my peace.
He dey come from you.
You’re the great I am.
Ohh my God ohhhh and my laughter..
I just dey shine,money burku..
Na today ehh,
Everything he don change my life don better ohhhh I say..
Chorus..
Na you dey reign…

The post AUDIO: Princewill – ”Na You Dey Reign” | @minas2prince | appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment