Tuesday 9 February 2021

Adrion Butler Latest Single “iPhone” is Guaranteed to Get You Out of Your Seat and Onto the Dance Floor | @imAdrion | Adrion Butler has started 2021 off strong with his hit single “Stop Playin’ With Me”, but that is just the beginning. He is following it up with a certified BOP! “iPhone” is guaranteed to get you out of your seat and onto the dance floor. With his witty punchlines and rapid fire delivery, Adrion Butler has created another song for the soundtrack to your life. “While recording this record we wanted to bring light to the infatuation with our smartphones. Some of us can’t go 5 minutes without looking at it.” Adrion Butler wanted to provide an alternative, instead of focusing on the creation, your Phone, focus more on the creator, God. In the end, the words that come to mind are “lyrically impressive”. Adrion Butler’s new song “iPhone” can stand head and shoulders above the music currently circulating the radio air waves and from the looks of things…this is just the beginning! Available on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/album/id1546994720?ls=1&app=itunes LYRICS Ok I’m hot as a pot on a stove They want me to flop but I won’t I don’t stop I stay on the go Pedal to metal I’m here than I’m gone I do not play Believe me I only move for Jesus Don’t move for the money don’t move for the fame I be right here when he need me yeah Gods good like Cheetos Chilli cheese with the Fritos Alley or the fast break If you in the way than I’m Debo I Pray to god like I’m Tebow That they don’t hurt me like d rose I’m tryna go down as one of the goats like the great bambino If you see me in the streets remember I live holy I be way up with my Jesus You can feel the nose bleed When I call him, he gon answer cuz He really knows me There he goes Prr prr That’s my daddy Hold please Ok i’m back and im greater than all of my haters So ain’t no debating it I done took off and ain’t ready to land yet Feet up in a spaceship Come in my direction, you’re catching a blessing Im picking you up like a deadlift The enemy plotting, he hates me, he’s ready, He’s wondering why I aint dead yet Thats cuz’ im a child of the king I aint flipping or switching the team The devil a liar i’m hot as a fire cuz’ God DNA in my jeans And I’m on bright no beam Ain’t tryna make no scene Stay low key Aint tryna chase no fling, I already got my queen yuh If you see me in the streets remember I live holy I be way up with my Jesus You can feel the nose bleed When I call him, he gon answer cuz He really knows me There he goes Prr prr That’s my daddy Hold please I ain’t with the scams Stay out my DMs My daddy the truth I am that I am Living water sipping like Dasani dripping I been spreading jesus to the fam It was evil in me now it’s kingdom in me y’all just think it was part of the plan I do it for I do it for Am I do it for Audri I do it for August I do it for Family I do it for People who stuck in the system I do it for People who don’t gotta plan b I do it for People who struggling and for the people who aint just to be frank I do it for blind following blind I do it for strippers dealers and saints i do it for fathers who do it for mothers I do it for people who stand for each other I do it justice and for equality do it for granny I know that she proud of me Do it for reasons that I Believe in and nothing about it is fraud Do it for all off the people I mentioned but Don’t mean a thing less I do it for God The post Adrion Butler Latest Single “iPhone” is Guaranteed to Get You Out of Your Seat and Onto the Dance Floor | @imAdrion | appeared first on Gospel Centric. https://ift.tt/3qgOwcc

Adrion Butler has started 2021 off strong with his hit single “Stop Playin’ With Me”, but that is just the beginning. He is following it up with a certified BOP! “iPhone” is guaranteed to get you out of your seat and onto the dance floor. With his witty punchlines and rapid fire delivery, Adrion Butler has created another song for the soundtrack to your life.

“While recording this record we wanted to bring light to the infatuation with our smartphones. Some of us can’t go 5 minutes without looking at it.” Adrion Butler wanted to provide an alternative, instead of focusing on the creation, your Phone, focus more on the creator, God.

In the end, the words that come to mind are “lyrically impressive”. Adrion Butler’s new song “iPhone” can stand head and shoulders above the music currently circulating the radio air waves and from the looks of things…this is just the beginning!

Available on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/album/id1546994720?ls=1&app=itunes

LYRICS

Ok I’m hot as a pot on a stove

They want me to flop but I won’t

I don’t stop I stay on the go

Pedal to metal I’m here than I’m gone

I do not play

Believe me

I only move for Jesus

Don’t move for the money don’t move for the fame

I be right here when he need me yeah

Gods good like Cheetos

Chilli cheese with the Fritos

Alley or the fast break

If you in the way than I’m Debo

I Pray to god like I’m Tebow

That they don’t hurt me like d rose

I’m tryna go down as one of the goats like the great bambino

If you see me in the streets remember

I live holy

I be way up with my Jesus

You can feel the nose bleed

When I call him, he gon answer cuz

He really knows me

There he goes

Prr prr

That’s my daddy

Hold please

Ok i’m back and im greater than all of my haters

So ain’t no debating it

I done took off and ain’t ready to land yet

Feet up in a spaceship

Come in my direction, you’re catching a blessing

Im picking you up like a deadlift

The enemy plotting, he hates me, he’s ready, He’s wondering why I aint dead yet

Thats cuz’ im a child of the king

I aint flipping or switching the team

The devil a liar i’m hot as a fire cuz’ God DNA in my jeans

And I’m on bright no beam

Ain’t tryna make no scene

Stay low key

Aint tryna chase no fling, I already got my queen yuh

If you see me in the streets remember

I live holy

I be way up with my Jesus

You can feel the nose bleed

When I call him, he gon answer cuz

He really knows me

There he goes

Prr prr

That’s my daddy

Hold please

I ain’t with the scams

Stay out my DMs

My daddy the truth

I am that I am

Living water sipping like Dasani dripping I been spreading jesus to the fam

It was evil in me now it’s kingdom in me y’all just think it was part of the plan

I do it for

I do it for Am

I do it for Audri

I do it for August

I do it for Family

I do it for People who stuck in the system

I do it for People who don’t gotta plan b

I do it for People who struggling and for the people who aint just to be frank

I do it for blind following blind I do it for strippers dealers and saints

i do it for fathers who do it for mothers

I do it for people who stand for each other

I do it justice and for equality do it for granny I know that she proud of me

Do it for reasons that I Believe in and nothing about it is fraud

Do it for all off the people I mentioned but

Don’t mean a thing less I do it for God

The post Adrion Butler Latest Single “iPhone” is Guaranteed to Get You Out of Your Seat and Onto the Dance Floor | @imAdrion | appeared first on Gospel Centric.




FACO
https://ift.tt/2lfRwHW

No comments:

Post a Comment